Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The 2023 Assured PNT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Looking Towards the Future: Driving PNT Advisory Board Recommendations
- Highlighting DoD’s Nexus of PNT: Policy, Technology and Operations
- Civil PNT Perspective: Adopting Complementary Sources of PNT into End-User Applications for Increased Safety-Critical Transportation Resiliency
- Promoting the Responsible Use of U.S. Space-Based PNT Services and Capabilities
- Ensuring Satellite Technology is Equipped with PNT Guarding Against Vulnerabilities
- Shaping Army’s Strategy Toward Providing Survivable, Responsive and Resilient PNT Intelligence to the Warfighter
- Addressing the Increase in Jamming and Spoofing: How PNT is at the Forefront of the Ukraine War Efforts
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our PNT communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.