Topics covered at the 2022 Summit:
- DOT Efforts to Deliver Secure, Resilient Civil PNT Systems for Navigation and Transportation
- Providing Oversight to Deliver the Military Advantage in PNT-Enabled Operations
- Modernizing the Development of APNT to Ensure Operational Mobility for Soldiers in Denied, Degraded Environments
- Fostering Collaboration Among Federal Government and DOD to Strengthen the Resilience of the PNT Enterprise
- Managing Risk and Boosting Resilient PNT for Homeland Security
- Ensuring Uncontested Air Force Dominance with Advanced Space Technologies
- NIST’s Efforts to Protect the Accuracy and Security of Timekeeping
- Panel: Industry’s Perspective on Advancing Space-Based PNT
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our PNT communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Assured PNT Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.